EVENT THEME & FORMAT (BLACK OPS)
- Intense, close quarter cover-to-cover fighting in small squad format featuring quick pace 5–10-minute rounds.
- Round-by-round running scoreboard tallying points and overall EVENT WINNING FACTION.
- Match scoring will be scaled to reward objective completion above all else – see GAME MODE slides for specific scoring rules.
- DESIGNATED PLAYERS CLASS SYSTEM – SEE CLASS LOADOUTS SLIDE.
UNIVERSAL GAME RULES (ALL GAME MODES)
- ALL GAME MODES will feature a band medic-system. With this system, ALL PLAYERS will receive a white snap bracelet that they will write their name on in marker.
- This band will be worn at the start of every round. Once shot, players will be able to slide on their stomachs and in a sitting position to find teammates to remove the snap bracelet and revive them.
- Once a player has been revived and no longer has their snap bracelet on their wrist, they are OUT the instant they are shot – no bleed out times or medic revives if you do not have bracelet.
- Only assigned Medics will be able to revive white-banded players without having to remove the revived player’s bracelet via STIM or TQ– either 2 clicks via STIM or placing the TQ up the downed players arm.
- If the downed player no longer has their white snap band, they cannot be revived by a medic.
- MEDICS cannot drag players, the downed players will slide across floor to help reach medics.
- Downed players cannot talk and will move to designated DEAD ZONE immediately once expired.
- NO ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE MIN / NO BANG BANG / NO MELEE WEAPONS.
- NO MOVING BARRIERS or WINDOW COVERINGS.
- FRIENDLY FIRE is ON and counts as a HIT.
- If your barrel can fit through hole, you can shoot out of it.
- See CLASS LOADOUTS slide for weapon and gear specific rules.